Join us anytime between September 13-19, 2020 as we hike together, apart, to raise funds for hospice care in our community. Hike to honour someone living with a serious illness, hike to remember a loved one, or hike for someone facing end of life. Like
Here are some easy tips for taking part while staying safe during COVID-19:
- Register on-line by selecting an option under ‘Sign Up’ above
- Make your pledge
- Create your fundraising page, add details to your profile to make it more personal
- Set your goal
- Team Up – create a team and designate a captain
- Post, Email, Tweet to your friends and followers (tag us too! @hospiceptbo)
- Ask family and friends, your co-workers, employer, neighbours and social groups
- Share your reasons for supporting Hospice Peterborough
- In lieu of a birthday or special occasion, ask for pledges
- Encourage people to donate using this website, rather than cash
- Follow Hike for Hospice on Facebook
Most importantly, remember to THANK everyone who supported you and Hospice Peterborough.
You will find a sample thank you template in your participant center to help get you started.
Who are you hiking for?
Need help? Contact Aimee at 705.742.4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register online select an option under ‘Sign Up’ above.
You make our care possible! Thank you!