A Head for Business, a Heart for Community
Put your company and your staff in the spotlight for months of media promotions leading up to the walk down George Street for YWCA Walk a Mile in Her Shoes at noon on Friday, May 26, 2017.
As a sponsor, you’ll be supporting the hundreds of women and children who come to Crossroads Shelter every year to escape violence and abuse in their homes.
You will also give your employees the opportunity to stand up for an important cause, while making your customers and community proud.
How you can help
YWCA Walk a Mile in Her Shoes has a range of high profile sponsorship opportunities available that can help your organization gain unique and memorable exposure at the heart of this community, and among thousands of participants, donors, volunteers and spectators.
Your sponsorship investment will help end violence against women and their children. Being involved demonstrates that you and your business care about women and children, and your presence will strengthen our community as a whole.
Return on Investment
Investing in YWCA Walk a Mile in Her Shoes will not only make a profound impact on thousands of women and children, but it's good business sense too. These are the tangible returns on your investments:
- Reach a valuable audience of ‘movers and shakers’ in our community from business owners, to community leaders to philanthropists.
- Gain incredible exposure through public relations efforts and advertising.
- Invest in the future of our community.
- Celebrate and engage your employees.
- Help thousands of women and children who need the YWCA, so they can flee violence and abuse.
- Help your employees to make a difference and show them that your company will not condone violence or abuse.
Please contact Nicole Paré at 705-743-3526 ext. 128 or email@example.com to discuss how you can help make Peterborough a better place for us to live, work and grow!