Rotary Club of Bridgenorth Ennismore Lakefield
The 43th Annual Polar Plunge!
**FAQ is actively being updated for the 2023 plunge. Check back frequently for more details!**
1) Where and when does the Polar Plunge take place?
The 43nd Polar Plunge will take place IN PERSON, Snday February 5th, 2023 at 2pm.
2) What's the theme of this year's Polar Plunge?
Our 2023 theme is "Be a ROCKSTAR to a charity of your choice".
3) How do I sign up to jump?
It's easy! Just go to http://www.belrotaryplunge.com/sign-up.php and fill in your particulars.
Once you are signed up and have logged in, you can update your personal profile information
and upload a photograph of yourself.
4) How do I sponsor a jumper?
Just as easy! Search for the participant (or team) you wish to sponsor right here:
5) How old do I have to be to jump?
The minimum age for jumpers is 12 years old. 12- 16 year olds MUST be accompanied by an adult.
6) What if my Charity of choice isnt listed as an option for donations?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your charity added to the list! It usually takes between 1-2 days for it to be added.
7) I've signed up to jump. Now what?
Now the real work begins! Tell all of your family and friends to support you! MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW
8) Where does my sponsorship money go?
Plungers will raise pledges for the charitable organization of their choice.
50% of the monies will be forwarded to the charity by the BEL Rotary Club.
The remaining 50% will be used by BEL Rotary to support Rotary service and charitable projects.
All pledge monies will be collected and given to BEL Rotary officials upon registration at
9) Can I collect cash donations?
Yes! A printable pledge sheet is available here.
If you still have any questions, please contact: Mike Richardson 705-872-1624